Official website of City of Scalea (Calabria, Italy) in English

News

25 may 2024
Summer festival in Scalea

Summer festival will take place on the streets of Scalea 31/05–01/06. Free entrance.

more...

5 may 2024
Motoraduno in Scalea

Motoraduno — the Biker’s festival coming to Scalea in May!

more...

14 feb 2024
HAPPY VALENTINE'S!

Wish wish a lots of Love to all site visitors!

more...

24 dec 2023
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to holiday home owners and those who just visiting our fantastic City of Scalea!

more...

10 feb 2023
Street carnival

Carnival will take place in Scalea 14–16 February 2023

more...

NEW: SCALEA FORUM (in English)
Goto Thread: Previous • Next
Goto: New Topic • Search • Log In • Register
[Forum List] / ALL ABOUT SCALEA AND SURROUNDING TOWNS

Considering to buy in scalea

Considering to buy in scalea
Posted by: Irishdec (IP Logged)
Date: July 18, 2018 09:22AM

Hiya

I’m Declan and good to see there’s an active English speaking community in scalea. I’m still learning and practicing my Italian .

I’m looking at buying a property in calabria along the coast and I see the prices in scalea look great.

Anyone that has bought a property how did you find the process? Straightforward and easy to navigate, or not ? I’m a first time buyer.

I’m going to pay a visit to the town to walk around in October I’m looking around Amantea and Scalea. My sister lives in San Marco argentano a little more inland.

Any advise comments be great. I know many of the town’s along the coast can be very quiet in the winter I’ve been in tropes and pizzo December and January time

Looking forward to seeing you replies

Grazie mills
Dec

Re: Considering to buy in scalea
Posted by: RomanR (IP Logged)
Date: August 01, 2018 11:33AM

Irishdec wrote:

Hiya

I’m Declan and good to see there’s an active English speaking community in scalea. I’m still learning and practicing my Italian .

I’m looking at buying a property in calabria along the
coast and I see the prices in scalea look great.

Anyone that has bought a property how did you find the process? Straightforward and easy to navigate, or not ? I’m a first time buyer.

I’m going
to pay a visit to the town to walk around in October I’m looking around Amantea and Scalea. My sister lives in San Marco argentano a little more inland.

Any advise comments be great. I know many
of the town’s along the coast can be very quiet in the winter I’ve been in tropes and pizzo December and January time

Grazie mills
Dec
Hello, Declan.
Please, fill out form here: http://www.scaleaproperty.com/trip_to_scalea/
and we’ll be able to assist you during your visit to Scalea.

Posted by: mozg (IP Logged)
Date: August 04, 2018 11:26AM

Irishdec wrote:

Hiya

I’m going
to pay a visit to the town to walk around in October I’m looking around Amantea and Scalea. My sister lives in San Marco argentano a little more inland.

of the town’s along the coast can be very quiet in the winter I’ve been in tropes and pizzo December and January time

Grazie mills
Dec
Hi, Dec, welcome to Calabria!
There are two towns with busy life in the winter on this coast and both are similar, it’s Scalea and Tropea. Rest of the villages are pretty quiet in the winter. Both towns are nice, but we’ve chosen Scalea due to property prices are lower and town being closer to the Naples and Lamezia airports (we fly from London) so it’s better to have choice of two airports, not one. Buying process is simple and Roman, from this agency, who replied you above, can help you with everything, I highly recommend him.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 08/04/18 01:27PM.

Posted by: 1Andrew1 (IP Logged)
Date: August 04, 2018 01:24PM

Irishdec wrote:

Hiya

I’m going

Grazie mills
Dec
hi, dec,

we have bought 2 bed leasehold appt in marcellina for 8,000 euro in april this year. process could not have been easier, please read my report here http://www.scaleaproperty.com/forum/read/5183/1267713/ , hope it helps. good luck!

andrew

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 08/04/18 01:24PM.

Posted by: Jacqui (IP Logged)
Date: September 16, 2018 09:44PM

Hi I am coming to Scalea in October hopefully to buy a property.
Tips would be gratefully received.

Posted by: mozg (IP Logged)
Date: September 29, 2018 11:23AM

Jacqui wrote:

Hi I am coming to Scalea in October hopefully to buy a property.
Tips would be gratefully received.
There are not much tips except take your swimwear with you as Summer usually returns in October happy
But seriously, if you are coming to this Scalea Property agency, you will not have problems with anything, just relax and have fun. Oh, and negotiate! very happy

Goto: Forum List • Message List • Search • Log In • Register
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Scalea | Where we are | WebTV and PHOTO | Property | Shopping | Sightseeings | Contacts | Forum