Official website of City of Scalea (Calabria, Italy) in English

News

25 may 2024
Summer festival in Scalea

Summer festival will take place on the streets of Scalea 31/05–01/06. Free entrance.

more...

5 may 2024
Motoraduno in Scalea

Motoraduno — the Biker’s festival coming to Scalea in May!

more...

14 feb 2024
HAPPY VALENTINE'S!

Wish wish a lots of Love to all site visitors!

more...

24 dec 2023
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to holiday home owners and those who just visiting our fantastic City of Scalea!

more...

10 feb 2023
Street carnival

Carnival will take place in Scalea 14–16 February 2023

more...

NEW: SCALEA FORUM (in English)
Goto Thread: Previous • Next
Goto: New Topic • Search • Log In • Register
[Forum List] / EAT & DRINK

Re: Good but not expensive restaurant in Scalea

Good but not expensive restaurant in Scalea
Posted by: nicholas (IP Logged)
Date: July 25, 2017 06:46PM

Please suggest us some good but inexpensive restaurant in Scalea for lunch/dinner.

Posted by: mozg (IP Logged)
Date: July 25, 2017 08:21PM

For lunch I would suggest Vigri which is located on the street that runs along the beach (near the 'black rocks’ point). The lunch cost 10 euro and consist of 1st, 2nd and 1/4L of red/white or rose wine. Fish or meat choice is available. Honestly, it’s incredible amount of food for 10 euro.

Posted by: Lisa (IP Logged)
Date: July 30, 2017 12:17PM

10 Euro?! Really???

Date: July 31, 2017 10:39PM

Lisa wrote:

10 Euro?! Really???
Yup happy

Posted by: Joe77 (IP Logged)
Date: September 17, 2017 09:27PM

mozg wrote:

For lunch I would suggest Vigri which is located on the street that runs along the beach (near the 'black rocks’ point). The lunch cost 10 euro and consist of 1st, 2nd and 1/4L of red/white or rose
wine. Fish or meat choice is available. Honestly, it’s incredible amount of food for 10 euro.
I want to say thank you for the tip, we went there last week, it was absolutely amazing to get so much tasty food for such a little money!

Date: October 01, 2017 01:41PM

Joe77 wrote:
mozg wrote:

For lunch I would suggest Vigri which is located on the street that runs along the beach (near the 'black rocks’ point). The lunch cost 10 euro and consist of 1st, 2nd and 1/4L of
red/white or rose
wine. Fish or meat choice is available. Honestly, it’s incredible amount of food for 10 euro.
I want to say thank you for the tip, we went there last week, it was absolutely amazing to
get so much tasty food for such a little money!
Welcome, I’m glad you liked it!

Posted by: den (IP Logged)
Date: March 28, 2018 02:02PM

mozg wrote:

For lunch I would suggest Vigri which is located on the street that runs along the beach (near the 'black rocks’ point). The lunch cost 10 euro and consist of 1st, 2nd and 1/4L of red/white or rose
10 euros sounds very attractive!
Could you give me address of this restaurant, please, as I’m not familiar with the area yet.
Thank you in advance.

Posted by: Joe77 (IP Logged)
Date: April 02, 2018 12:27PM

It is at the end of the lungomare (street/close that goes along the beach, where the large rocks in the sea). Just walk along the beach towards rocks and you’ll see sign ViGi across the road.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 04/02/18 12:28PM.

Posted by: den (IP Logged)
Date: August 05, 2019 02:54PM

nicholas wrote:

Please suggest us some good but inexpensive restaurant in Scalea for lunch/dinner.
We would like to recommend restaurant «Il Metamare» with three course meal with wine and water for 10 euros.

Posted by: anna (IP Logged)
Date: August 18, 2019 12:31PM

den wrote:
nicholas wrote:

We would like to recommend restaurant «Il Metamare» with three course meal with wine
and water for 10 euros.
Where is this restaurant?

Goto: Forum List • Message List • Search • Log In • Register
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Scalea | Where we are | WebTV and PHOTO | Property | Shopping | Sightseeings | Contacts | Forum