Official website of City of Scalea (Calabria, Italy) in English

News

25 may 2024
Summer festival in Scalea

Summer festival will take place on the streets of Scalea 31/05–01/06. Free entrance.

more...

5 may 2024
Motoraduno in Scalea

Motoraduno — the Biker’s festival coming to Scalea in May!

more...

14 feb 2024
HAPPY VALENTINE'S!

Wish wish a lots of Love to all site visitors!

more...

24 dec 2023
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to holiday home owners and those who just visiting our fantastic City of Scalea!

more...

10 feb 2023
Street carnival

Carnival will take place in Scalea 14–16 February 2023

more...

NEW: SCALEA FORUM (in English)
Goto Thread: Previous • Next
Goto: New Topic • Search • Log In • Register
[Forum List] / PROPERTY (REAL ESTATE) IN AND AROUND SCALEA

Cadastral Value

Cadastral Value
Posted by: Cathy-o (IP Logged)
Date: May 13, 2020 08:45PM

I’ve just started researching buying a holiday home and Scalea seems to best the best value for money. Looking to spend a maximum of $55,000, which I’ll be able to buy outright with no mortgage. I’ve seen that when you buy, you pay a tax on the cadastral value. How can I figure out an estimate of what that will be? The cadastral value seems to be the one area that I can’t find very much information. I’m trying to get an idea of what the taxes and fees will be for the purchase. Also, any idea what a 2 bedroom flat would rent for per week in July and August? Just looking to get enough money to cover yearly expenses — taxes, insurance, and property management. Thanks.

Re: Cadastral Value
Posted by: RomanR (IP Logged)
Date: May 14, 2020 02:27PM

Cathy-o wrote:

I’ve just started researching buying a holiday home and Scalea seems to best the best value for money. Looking to spend a maximum of $55,000, which I’ll be able to buy outright with no mortgage. I’ve
seen that when you buy, you pay a tax on the cadastral value. How can I figure out an estimate of what that will be? The cadastral value seems to be the one area that I can’t find very much
information. I’m trying to get an idea of what the taxes and fees will be for the purchase. Also, any idea what a 2 bedroom flat would rent for per week in July and August? Just looking to get enough
money to cover yearly expenses — taxes, insurance, and property management. Thanks.
Hello.
For your budget we have quite a few properties, that listed on this website.
Price, mentioned in advertisement, is final price (include all taxes, legal fees and commissions).
The price you see in our listings, is the price that you pay.
If you require something particular, please, contact us, or fill out form on this website and we’ll contact you straight away.

For 2 bedroom apartment in average in July you can get around 300–500 EUR, in August around 500–700 EUR per week, but this amount will depends of the quality and location of the apartment.

Posted by: Cathy-o (IP Logged)
Date: May 14, 2020 08:22PM

Thanks very much. So the prices for the properties listed are the final prices? I won’t have to pay any extra for taxes, notary,etc.?

Posted by: RomanR (IP Logged)
Date: May 15, 2020 11:58PM

Cathy-o wrote:

Thanks very much. So the prices for the properties listed are the final prices? I won’t have to pay any extra for taxes, notary,etc.?
Yes, prices listed are the final prices, you don’t have to pay any extra.

Posted by: Joe77 (IP Logged)
Date: June 14, 2020 02:21PM

RomanR wrote:
Cathy-o wrote:

Yes, prices listed are the final
prices, you don’t have to pay any extra.
I can vouch for that.

Posted by: CabRene (IP Logged)
Date: August 13, 2020 02:14AM

Great Question and very helpful answer. Thank you!!

Posted by: mick (IP Logged)
Date: August 24, 2020 02:18PM

Would highly recommend this agency. No hidden extras.Roman and the team really look after you. very happy

Posted by: Joe77 (IP Logged)
Date: September 06, 2020 04:05PM

Cathy-o wrote:

I’ve just started researching buying a holiday home and Scalea seems to best the best value for money. Looking to spend a maximum of $55,000, which I’ll be able to buy outright with no mortgage. I’ve
seen that when you buy, you pay a tax on the cadastral value. How can I figure out an estimate of what that will be? The cadastral value seems to be the one area that I can’t find very much
information. I’m trying to get an idea of what the taxes and fees will be for the purchase. Also, any idea what a 2 bedroom flat would rent for per week in July and August? Just looking to get enough
money to cover yearly expenses — taxes, insurance, and property management. Thanks.
Hi, average 2 bed would easily fetch about 3,000–4000 euros per July and Aug so your yearly maintenance would be covered 100% plus, probably, your own trip to Scalea.

Goto: Forum List • Message List • Search • Log In • Register
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Scalea | Where we are | WebTV and PHOTO | Property | Shopping | Sightseeings | Contacts | Forum